Innovative, Proven Business Law Support
Whether you are forming a new business, in the process of buying or selling real property, or if your company is caught in potential litigation, the DeWald Law Group is the firm you can trust. Business owners throughout the Chicago area turn to us for honest advice, dependable transactional support and aggressive trial representation. Our attorneys successfully help clients of all sizes, from sole enterprises to large corporations that do business nationwide and internationally.
Your Attorneys For Every Stage Of Your Business
A business must ensure its legal concerns are handled effectively and efficiently, with minimal impact on the company’s day-to-day operations or bottom line. With more than 50 years of combined experience in business law and commercial litigation, our firm is prepared to help you with any legal problem your company has, including:
- Starting a new business and choosing the best formation for you, such as forming an LLC or sole proprietorship
- Intellectual property including copyrights and trademarks
- Guidance on your employee handbook, employment contracts, and policies regarding potential complaints of discrimination, sexual harassment and wrongful termination
- Negotiation and review of contracts
- Litigation of claims, including breach of contract and employment law
- Estate Planning
- Complex Litigation
- Succession Planning
- Buy-Sell Agreements
- Buying and Selling Businesses
- Family Business Mediation and Succession
- Joint Ventures
- Limited Liability Company Law
- Professional Practices
- Small Business Law
Our decades of practicing business law do not keep us stuck in the past. When a client is involved in a lawsuit, we use the latest in legal software and technology to preserve and uncover emails, documents and other digital evidence. Our innovative and creative approach to litigation, backed by our thorough knowledge of the law, gives us the advantage.
The DeWald Law Group‘s track record of successful settlements and trial verdicts proves our commitment to our corporate clients’ best interests. We work with small-business owners directly, as well as legal counsel for large corporations.