Business Law ● Real Estate ● Intellectual Property ● Personal Injury Lawyer in Arlington Heights, Illinois
At DeWald Law Group, we focus on providing clients with services tailored to meet their specific needs. If the type of legal representation you seek is not listed here, be sure to contact our Illinois law firm to learn more details about the range of our practice.
- Corporate and business law. We assist businesses with matters such as finance, mortgages, incorporation, corporate governance and the development of partnership agreements.
- Commercial litigation. Our attorneys handle all matters related to contract enforcement, including collections, enforcement of foreign judgments, and employment contracts.
- Intellectual property. We help businesses who wish to trademark their name, copyright their advertising material, develop licensing agreements, exact value out of their intellectual property portfolio, and protect their intellectual property.
- Commercial and residential real estate. We represent either buyer or seller in real estate transactions such as purchasing warehouses, strip malls, office buildings, and homes. We also negotiate, draft, review, and enforce commercial and residential leases.
- Motor vehicle accidents. Our clients include people who have been seriously injured in car or truck accidents caused by the negligence of others. We help them obtain compensation for their injuries, medical bills, and other costs of the accident.
- Uninsured motorists. We help people hurt in accidents involving an uninsured motorist claim benefits from their insurance company under Illinois law. Our personal injury lawyers conduct the investigations needed to build a strong case with your insurance company.
- Medical malpractice. We represent people who have been injured because of the negligence or carelessness of medical professionals and institutions such as physicians, anesthesiologists, or hospitals.
- Estate planning. We help individuals and families plan for the future by drafting wills, trusts, and other documents outlining wishes for the end of life and working toward asset protection.
- Estate administration and probate. Our estate administration lawyers assist executors and heirs by conducting the transactions needed to carry out the wishes of the testator, such as transferring property, selling real estate, or moving assets into a trust.