Lee F. DeWald
Mr. DeWald is a graduate of The John Marshall School of Law. Upon graduation from law school in 1983, Lee began his practice with the personal injury firm of Susan E. Loggans & Associates, where he concentrated on personal injury cases exclusively.
After working with his partner, Jim Riebandt, for several years, they formed Riebandt and DeWald, P.C. in 1990 where Lee expanded his personal injury practice to include a wide variety of litigation. He has litigated cases involving business torts, breach of contracts, fraud, consumer fraud, real estate disputes and other commercial litigation matters throughout metropolitan Chicago.
Lee was the President of the Northwest Suburban Bar Association in 2010 and is an active member of the community.
- Illinois and U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois, 1983
- John Marshall Law School, J.D., 1983
- Miami University, B.A. in Zoology, 1980
Associations & Memberships
- Chicago and Illinois State Bar Associations
- American Trial Lawyers Association
- Phi Alpha Delta